Mallincamsky DS26c cannot make flats

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
DanK

Re: Mallincamsky DS26c cannot make flats

Post by DanK »

Hi Robin:

I sent Jack Huerkamp the log files as well as where to download SC 4.0 from...specifically the June 28th build. I gave him instructions on how to carry out the sensor analysis. Now I realize he may not be able to conduct the tests unless he purchases the program

I has sent the log file to Rock Mallin who in turn will send it to his programmers.

I hope this is a breakthrough we have been hoping for.

Believe it or not Sharpcap is quite popular amongst Mallincamsky camera owners. I have seen better results when these cameras use SC for EAA than the MCSky software.

Dan Kahraman
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mallincamsky DS26c cannot make flats

Post by admin »

Hi Dan,

fortunately the sensor analysis feature of SharpCap does not need a SharpCap Pro license (well, it does if you want to copy+paste out the results, but not to perform the actual analysis), so people should be able to test without purchasing SharpCap.

Its good to hear that SharpCap is proving to be a valuable tool for Mallincam users :)

cheers,

Robin