Darks & Flats don't load properly

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
donboy

Darks & Flats don't load properly

Post by donboy »

When SC starts up and a profile is loaded it tries to load one from several imaging sessions ago for both Dark and Flat.

Example: The program continually wants to load the Dark and Flat from 4/25 but the last imaging session the calibration files where loaded from the folder of 4/27. What first appears when loading the profile is an error saying the Dark & Flat file doesn't match the current file date and when I go to the Darks it indicates None but when I open the drop down it has both the file from 4/25 and 4/27. But the Flat also says None but when I look in the scroll down it only has the Flat from 4/25 and not 4/27. This happened the same way on 4/26, but the 4/26 calibration files don't appear on 4/27. When I delete the files in the drop down from 4/25 they come back again when I reload the profile even today 4/29.

Don
Log_2021-04-29T21_08_21-7992.log
(42.17 KiB) Downloaded 69 times