Weighted Batch Pre-processing scripts in PI

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
DanK

Weighted Batch Pre-processing scripts in PI

Post by DanK »

The new version of Weighted Batch Pre-processing script in Pixinsight doesn't recognize Master Darks and Master Flats made in Sharpcap. The older version executes without any squawking. Astropixel Processor doesn't complain either
Attached are screenshot of the error messages in the latest WBPP script.
Attachments
error message about Master Flat made in Sharpcap
error message about Master Flat made in Sharpcap
Master Flat_in SC_error.png (81.39 KiB) Viewed 691 times
chongo228

Re: Weighted Batch Pre-processing scripts in PI

Post by chongo228 »

I recently ran into this on WBPP with my 2600mc. You have to edit the FITS header under pixel size and debayer patter (at least with my 2600). Select a photo and then go to File>Fits header and scroll down to the lines you want to edit. If you have a mono I doubt you will have to edit the debayer pattern as described in the link below.

See post #3 here.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3644
tjz

Re: Weighted Batch Pre-processing scripts in PI

Post by tjz »

I ran into this as well and posted a question in the PixInsight forum. The developer pointed out that putting "master" in the filename should cause it to be recognized as a master flat, bias, or dark. Works fine for me now.