Latest SharpCap does not work with Atik Infinity

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
Chris A

Latest SharpCap does not work with Atik Infinity

Post by Chris A »

Robin, I tried my Atik Infinity with the latest SharpCap's experimental Infinity and I cannot connect to my Infinity even though it does show up under cameras. I have Atik's latest software and drivers and it works fine with the Atik Infinity software. I attached the message that I am receiving and tried all of the suggestions with no luck.

Chris
Attachments
SharpCap's error message
SharpCap's error message
Atik Error with SharpCap.jpg (97.11 KiB) Viewed 897 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Latest SharpCap does not work with Atik Infinity

Post by admin »

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the report, please could you send the bug report to me the next time you make it crash so that I can see exactly what it was up to at the time of the error? I just had a look in my uploaded bug reports archive and don't see this particular report.

Cheers, Robin
Chris A

Re: Latest SharpCap does not work with Atik Infinity

Post by Chris A »

Hi Robin

That is strange that you did not receive the bug error report as I clicked on the send bug error report a couple of times. I will do this again next time out.

Chris