Filename Tag Template: Exposure and Total Exposure

A place to report problems and bugs in SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs

Please also read about Troubleshooting USB Issues before posting.

*** Please do not post license keys - please report any problems with licensing to 'admin' by private message ***

Please include the following details in any bug report:

* Version of SharpCap
* Camera and other hardware being user
* Operating system version
* Contents of the SharpCap log after the problem has occurred.
[If SharpCap crashes, please send the bug report when prompted instead of including the log]
ippiu

Filename Tag Template: Exposure and Total Exposure

Post by ippiu »

Hi Robin.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, i set my template manually as you can see.
But the tag "exposure" should refer to single frame exposure; the tag "totalexposure" should refer to total live stacking time.

It isn't. The tag "exposure" and "totalexposure" are the same thing: and tag "exposure" is wrong and is the total live stacking time.

For example: this is a live stack processed file name (m101): m101_31X930s=930s_gain400.
As you can see in the example above, 930s is both exposure and total stacking time; whenever tag "exposure" should be 30s and not 930s..

Thanks

Andrea
Attachments
Anonimo.jpg
Anonimo.jpg (117.76 KiB) Viewed 1152 times
IOptron Cem40 + Apo 115 f7 + Asi533 Pro + Asiair Pro + Optolong L-eNhance + L-Pro 2"
admin
Site Admin

Re: Filename Tag Template: Exposure and Total Exposure

Post by admin »

Hi,

Yes, this is an issue at the moment and what you are seeing is basically the same as this report –viewtopic.php?t=1359

I will look into this in a future version of SharpCap.

Cheers, Robin
ippiu

Re: Filename Tag Template: Exposure and Total Exposure

Post by ippiu »

Thanks, Robin.

Andrea
IOptron Cem40 + Apo 115 f7 + Asi533 Pro + Asiair Pro + Optolong L-eNhance + L-Pro 2"