Pixel value disappear from toolbar!

Discussions, Bug Reports and Issues related to Beta versions of SharpCap
Ddaniel84

Pixel value disappear from toolbar!

Post by Ddaniel84 »

Hi Robin
I appreciated a lot to get the pixel value functionnality from the toolbar (as a complementary choice with no reticule, simple crosshair, double crosshair, and circles). It just disappear. It was very usefull to get it there because it was accessible during imaging. I find out as a tool, but it's not possible to launch it when capturing. I appreciated it specifically when capturing exoplanet transit.
How to find it again?
Thanks
Dominique
From France (84)
Skyvision T250 Newton on CGX with PrimaLuce Sesto Senso motor focus - ZWO motor filter wheel
C8 XLT Evolution with Celestron Motor Focus
ZWO ASI 2600 MC pro - ZWO ASI 224 MCS
CPWI -PHD2 - Sharpcap - Siril - Stellarium - NINA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pixel value disappear from toolbar!

Post by admin »

Hi,

the being disabled during capture is unintentional - I will fix that. I will have to think about the toolbar option - it was wrong to put it where it was in with the reticules, but putting it somewhere else in the toolbar is more disruptive.

cheers,

Robin
Ddaniel84

Re: Pixel value disappear from toolbar!

Post by Ddaniel84 »

Thanks Robin
That will be fine. Why not create an image informations item whith pixel value, sky noise value and may be more? I agree with you that it was not idéal to get it with reticules. It took me a long time to find it. The most important is to keep it always available.
Clearing skies!
Dominique
From France (84)
Skyvision T250 Newton on CGX with PrimaLuce Sesto Senso motor focus - ZWO motor filter wheel
C8 XLT Evolution with Celestron Motor Focus
ZWO ASI 2600 MC pro - ZWO ASI 224 MCS
CPWI -PHD2 - Sharpcap - Siril - Stellarium - NINA