Feature Requests: Dither, Camera profile export/import

Discussions, Bug Reports and Issues related to Beta versions of SharpCap
chromus

Feature Requests: Dither, Camera profile export/import

Post by chromus »

Hi Robin,

I'm really liking the new features and have been slowly and methodically teaching myself the new sequencing process.

Dither

I am not seeing any dither functionality in the sequencing so I assume either I am missing something or it hasn't been implemented yet?

Profile Migration

I use a couple of different computers for imaging and a friend also borrows some of my cameras, would it be possible to build a dialog to import/export the Sensor Analysis files for the cameras? A function to migrate all of the capture profiles would be great too.

While I am more than capable of going into the Appdata folder I know many users (including my friend) probably aren't. Having to redo a sensor analysis on each computer is laborious and being able to import/export profiles would make it much simpler.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Feature Requests: Dither, Camera profile export/import

Post by admin »

Hi,

in the sequencer, look at the things in the 'Guiding' tab - this sequence should illustrate one way of doing it.

Code: Select all

SEQUENCE
    GUIDING CONNECT
    GUIDING DITHER EVERY 300
    CAPTURE 100 FRAMES
    GUIDING DITHER EVERY STOP
    GUIDING DISCONNECT
END SEQUENCE
Thanks for the suggestion of export/import - makes sense - onto the todo list it goes (and boy is that a long list right now!)

cheers,

Robin