SC 3.1 New Features

A place to post guides, instructions and HOWTO documents on the use of SharpCap and Astrophotography in general
Forum rules
One tutorial per topic please.
Please only post content that you have created in this form.
Tutorials should be either in PDF format as an attachment or written in the first post of the topic. Links to video tutorials you created are also acceptable.
NeilG

SC 3.1 New Features

Post by NeilG »

Robin,

I hope you don't mind, but I've trawled through the Sharpcap FB page to dig out your notes on the new things coming on 3.1 - so that I have them all in one place for the remote possibility that I'll have clear skies (and no internet in my dome).

I thought it might be useful to others. Its ~500k, and it appears Its to big to upload, so not sure where I could put it?
Neil
Scopes: Celestron C11, 102SLT , Ascension 127mm Apo, Opticstar 152mm Mak, Ascension 80mm Apo
Mounts: EQ8, EQ5 Pro, Nexstar SLT
Imaging: ASI1600MM-Cool, ASI533MC-Pro, ASI290MM, ASI224MC, Quark, QHY5L-II-M,
Opticstar 82 eyepieces, lots of other stuff
admin
Site Admin

Re: SC 3.1 New Features

Post by admin »

Hi Neil,

that's very helpful of you. I'm intending to write a series of pages on the SharpCap web site on the new features, but just haven't had a chance yet. I have been mostly fixing the bug reports that come in and I'm hoping to get another new build out soon :)

If you have some sort of sharing space online (google drive, dropbox, etc), then you could upload the file there and post the sharing link here. If that doesn't work for you then feel free to send it to me by email and I will arrange to upload it.

cheers,

Robin
NeilG

Post by NeilG »

Will do. its a pdf and if it helps you with writing the manual - even better I'll post link here when its done.
N
Scopes: Celestron C11, 102SLT , Ascension 127mm Apo, Opticstar 152mm Mak, Ascension 80mm Apo
NeilG

Post by NeilG »

Here's the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7idf ... VZBZTV1Tjg

I tried to put the feature descriptions into some sort of sensible order.

Robin - if you want a Microsoft Word version - let me know
Neil