New unrecognized QHY294M-Pro.

dudugaz

New unrecognized QHY294M-Pro.

Post by dudugaz »

Hi,
I have a QHY294c that works fine on Sharpcap Pro and just received my QHY294m-Pro. I upgraded my QHY drivers and downloaded and installed the latest version of Sharpcap Pro (3.2.6452.0) and no QHY294M-Pro showing in cameras.
So question QHY294M-Pro can be used with or not in my current eartarrsiable configuration, if so what should I do? if not, is there a beta version that integrates this new camera?
Regards
Dominique
admin
Site Admin

Re: New unrecognized QHY294M-Pro.

Post by admin »

Hi,

it looks like there is a new version of the SDK on the Qhy website which includes support for the 294 pro. The reason I haven't included this in SharpCap yet is that it is marked 'NOT recommended' in big letters on the download page...

If you want to give it a try, you can download the zip file here

https://www.qhyccd.com/file/repository/ ... .11.11.zip

You just need to copy the DLLs from either the x64 or x86 folder into the SharpCap install directory (depending on whether you have the 64 or 32 bit version of SharpCap respectively).

I'd be interested to know if that fixes the issue.

Cheers, Robin
dudugaz

Post by dudugaz »

Hi,
Yes Robin, I just upgraded, replaced the dlls with the new ones (64bits) and after launching Sharpcap, the QHY294PROM is detected with the 2 options 11M and 47M, on the cooler control side it seems to work well, so thank you very much for your responsiveness, because this camera will start to arrive in homes, I think it will be one of the first.
And there is the 1x1 and 2x2 bin on the 2 options 11M and 47M and therefore if we put 2x2 bib on 47M that brings us back to 11M.
I think tonight to do some Master-Dark in the shelter because for once for a few days the sky is hazy and I would return to the good functioning I think.
Regards
Dominique
Dominique
dudugaz

Post by dudugaz »

On the other hand, the QHY charts give a gain from 0 to 3624 and the gain on Sharpcap goes from 0 to 2045.
------
Problem fixed with the latest QHY drivers
Dominique
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

thanks for the reports – I will include this version of the SDK in the next update to SharpCap.

Cheers, Robin