Pro license question

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
tjey

Pro license question

Post by tjey »

Have any decision been made regarding the lifetime license model that might be available again later this year?

I am using the free version, but I want to register, and I am wondering if I should wait for the lifetime license versus the current yearly license.

Thanks for all the great work!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pro license question

Post by admin »

Hi,

I do hope to re-instate the option to buy lifetime licenses in the future - probably within the next year or so. There are a number of things to be worked out like what should the price point be this time around and will they only be offered to people who have already got a yearly license that is coming up for renewal (the reasoning behind this is that some people buy the pro license before they even try SharpCap, then say XXX doesn't work with my YYY camera... It will be even more difficult to deal with those situations for a more expensive lifetime license purchase than it is for a cheap 1 year purchase).

cheers,

Robin
tjey

Post by tjey »

Thanks Robin!

I think my underlying question was really "Would I end up spending more if I registered yearly now, and then moved to lifetime if/when it becomes available".

it sounds like the answer is no.

Sharpcap is worth the money regardless!
jwise1972

Post by jwise1972 »

I mistakenly purchased two licenses. Is there any way to be reimburesed?