Polar Alignment stand alone software

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
FC1963

Polar Alignment stand alone software

Post by FC1963 »

Question to the developer. Will there ever be a Polar Alignment stand alone software?

I don't mind paying for a fully functional software that is activated by a license that has the name of the client and is version specific with no time limitation. The software would be sold in permanent beta version as it's always a work in progress. Moreover, when there is a new version or an update for whatever reason and I want to get it, I would pay again for a new license and download the update or new version that functions only with the new license.

Cheers!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Polar Alignment stand alone software

Post by admin »

Hi,

I currently have no plans for a standalone polar alignment application, but alternative purchase options may happen in the future if I get time to implement them and work out how best to price them. I do understand that a small number of people don't like the annual nature of the current purchase option.

cheers,

Robin
FC1963

Re: Polar Alignment stand alone software

Post by FC1963 »

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply. I am one that don't like the annual license because should something happen to the developer. I would be stuck with a crippled software when the license expires. It's the reason for my request. Moreover, I don't mind buying another license for an updated or new version as they come out for a reasonable price.

Cheers!