10Mircon-Connects and freezes Control Panel

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
carlosgib

10Mircon-Connects and freezes Control Panel

Post by carlosgib »

Hi, put this question on the 'Bug' section and it might been missed, last night I connected to 10micron mount prior connecting to Sharpcap for a Polar Alignment, but as soon as I connected the Polemaster camera QHY and later after this failed to lodestar camera it freezes the control panel screen freezes in both occasions, although its was taking images (well frames was seems to be counting as taken).It was impossible to use the PC mouse or keyboard change any settings in Sharpcap.

Any idea of why this is happening, when I PA with the AP 1100gto mount this did not happened a few months back. I do have the latest beta downloaded 3.2.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: 10Mircon-Connects and freezes Control Panel

Post by admin »

Hi,

The beta versions of SharpCap 3.2 are really out of date, so do check that you do have the very latest version from the normal download page.

Are you running the various devices that you describe through a USB hub? Some of your symptoms sound like problems that you can see when one camera starts using so much USB bandwidth other communications can't get through.

Cheers, Robin
carlosgib

Re: 10Mircon-Connects and freezes Control Panel

Post by carlosgib »

Hi Robin thanks for the reply, yes I am running the Pegasus ultimate Hub, so I will try to load the latest beta version and separate the USB cable from the hub, thanks for the suggestion.

Carlos