Focus Troubles Pro 3.2.6054

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
visionintime

Focus Troubles Pro 3.2.6054

Post by visionintime »

I have Pro 3.2.6054 my friend has Pro 3.2.5986. His focus for FWHM and Multi FWHM works perfect. He can focus in about 90 seconds. Mine does not work at all. I also get a constant message saying the star is too bright but it is not. His screen looks very different than mine. for instance he gets a green line on top of his screen reporting each capture being taken... mine does not. It only gives me the green line when the capture is done. We noted several other differences but these are the most problematic. We both use the same equipment... ZWO ASI 294MC Pro Color and ZWO ASI 1600MM Pro Mono. We uninstalled my version and did a fresh install and we got the same results. We both use Windows 10. What am I missing and how can I get it to work?- Ed Registrato
admin
Site Admin

Re: Focus Troubles Pro 3.2.6054

Post by admin »

Hi,

There's a good deal of documentation on the focuser control here –https://docs.sharpcap.co.uk/3.2/#Focusing

It might be that you will spot in the documentation images that match your screen and your friends slightly different screen and be able to determine from that what might be leading them to be different. If that doesn't help please feel free to post a couple of screenshots showing the two different versions that you see which should make it much easier for me to understand what's going on.

Thanks, Robin