2000 posts landmark passed

Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other forums
turfpit

2000 posts landmark passed

Post by turfpit »

Robin

Congratulations on passing the 2000 posts milestone. Your stamina, persistence, knowledge & patience are to be commended!

:D

Dave
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2000 posts landmark passed

Post by admin »

Thanks Dave, hopefully people are finding the replies helpful :)

cheers

Robin
turfpit

Post by turfpit »

Robin

I am! I hope that users of your software appreciate that as well as servicing their requests in the forum you spend time trying to keep up with all the manufacturers with their less than robust SDKs, juggling their bugs and dealing with a constant flow of new camera models.

Dave
BlackWikkett

Post by BlackWikkett »

Robin,

You should be listed as the standard for other software developers to follow! As far as I know you're a one man operation, correct me if I"m wrong. I've not received any where close to your quick response and willingness to help from larger commercial software developers that have teams of support staff. I broadcast at https://www.nightskiesnetwork.com/ and use SharpCap for the broadcast. There are several of us at NSN that appreciate your software and your great support. Keep up the good work!

-Wikkett
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Wikkett,

yep, pretty much just me - I try to answer questions once a day or thereabouts. It's great when other people on the forums can jump in too as that means I have more time to actually improve the software :)

cheers,

Robin