Something new in development...

Official SharpCap and Forum announcements
jgibb

Re: Something new in development...

Post by jgibb »

Good afternoon. I am using SharpCap with my Canon EOS 60D and 70D. I have downloaded the latest Ascom DSLR drivers and I would be interested in testing out the 3.3 Beta version due to the additional features for the DSLR cameras. If possible, could you add me to the Group as a Beta Tester?

Thank you.

John
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

Okay, no problem – I've added you and you should see the alpha testers forum near the bottom of the main forums list. In that forum you will find details of the new version including download links. Any feedback is always welcome – please post it in the alpha testers forum.

Cheers, Robin
chromus

Post by chromus »

Hi Robin, please count me in for the Testing.

Canon and Altair cameras and very keen to test the sequencing and DSLR functionality
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

as I've just mentioned in another thread I'm hoping to move from a closed alpha testing group to a publicly downloadable beta test version within the next couple of weeks. So hold on… access to the newest version is not far away :-)

Cheers, Robin
HughP

Post by HughP »

It is a wet day so I thought I would try out the Sequencer. Seems fairly easy to use and manged to create a simple sequence to take a capture. the test tool is good untill I get to Set Gain and it reports back with:
13:34:21 Starting :
13:34:21 Starting : Set Gain to 100
13:34:21 Error : 'The best overloaded method match for 'System.Math.Min(sbyte, sbyte)' has some invalid arguments' while running step Set Gain to 100
13:34:21 End : Sequence halted due to error.
13:34:21 Finished
I have tried different gains and 2 PC's. I am using a ZWO 178mc.
Not looking for an answer straight away, I'm sure Robin would like some time over the next few days!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hugh,

yes, my bug by the look of things - will have it fixed in the next update. Thanks for the report :)

cheers,

Robin