Discussion of features and issues relating to Altair Astro Cameras
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi there,,,I've just been using my new gcam 290C camera attached to my 102mm f10 1000mm fl refractor & I was happy how easy it was to capture Venus in phase using that Altair & sharpcap programs which came with my camera ,,it gives me confidence for the other planets when they grace my skys..but other than Venus,,I've not managed to capture any thing else yet,,I'm looking forward to learning more & have read lots of posts on here allready. Does any one else manage to get deepsky targets with a similar set up ?
- Venus using the gpcam 290C & celestron omni xlt 102mm refractor f10.
- IMG_20200508_223042_028.jpg (1.57 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
Managed to get a few deep sky objects now,, just took some getting used to.
- received_681498559061117.jpeg (25.81 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
- received_3128487907217111.jpeg (109.24 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
- IMG_20200516_000957_728.jpg (116.37 KiB) Viewed 1104 times