Setup Guide for SV305

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
BenedictBrown

Setup Guide for SV305

Post by BenedictBrown »

Shark NV360 - the best upright vacuum for my house

When my old vacuum finally broke after three years of working, I had no idea which vacuum cleaner I should buy next. Obviously, the cleaning device market has thrived significantly with so many choices in order to meet users' expectations. I was so confused, so I just randomly made the order with a shark vacuum as I know this is one of the top brands in the field. I ordered shark navigator lift-away nv360 and it turns out to be the best investment I've ever made.

I have never enjoyed my cleaning task this much in my life. I have had many great experiences with this one, but they all narrow down to three big remarkable features below that I bet everyone loves them too.

Useful Link: Shark NV360 review

The lift-away technology

This shark NV360 can not only serve you with what a traditional vacuum can, but it can also allow you to enjoy versatile cleaning thanks to its lift-away feature. I always had to give up on the above-floor cleaning task because my old vacuum was too heavy. I couldn't reach up there without the help of a ladder or a chair. My new vacuum, shark navigator lift away deluxe is amazingly lightweight. It is only 16 pounds.

Another thing that has impressed me is its detachable canister which allows the canister to be removed from the base. And guess what, nearly half of the vacuum's weight is completely removed, which makes it even much lighter. I only have the carry the pod in one hand and effortlessly clean on every stair. That is truly amazing for me.

Also, I love the fact that it has swivel steering which enables its mobility much better than my old vacuum. The Shark NV360 is so easy to maneuver and it does a great cleaning around any furniture or obstacles.

The flexible cleaning

I was surprised at how great my new vacuum is at cleaning both carpeted stairs and the bare floor in my kitchen. It saves me a lot of time and effort compared to my old vacuum because my house has so many different types of surfaces. The suction power is strong enough to pick up all pet hair, but not too powerful that it can make any damages to even the most vulnerable surfaces. In fact, there are many accessories coming along with this vacuum that support users with various surfaces, such as a pet power brush, dusting brush, or crevice tool.

Filtration system

Being an allergy sufferer myself, I can't express enough how much I appreciate the incredible filtration system of this Shark Navigator NV360 reviews. They combine the function of a HEPA filter with the complete seal anti-allergen technology that makes the vacuum so efficient at trapping all the dust and dirt inside. I have no worries at all about any chances of pollutants coming back into the air while I am cleaning.

With so many outstanding features, the vacuum surprisingly comes at a very reasonable price. I can't tell if this is the best vacuum for your house but it is definitely the best for mine.
Last edited by BenedictBrown on Wed May 11, 2022 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Setup Guide for SV305

Post by admin »

Hi,

not aware of anything specifically for that camera, but it's basically the same in principle as the ZWO ASI290MC and a whole range of other similar cameras from other manufacturers (Altair GP290, QHY 290C, etc) so you can almost certainly find youtube guides for one of those and easily adapt for your SV305.

The focus tools are designed to get you from close to focus to in sharp focus - they will not help if you are a long way out of focus - that you have to deal with on your own. A good starting target is the moon as you can find it even if it is not quite in view or is very out of focus.

The stars not showing when you have exposure set up for the planets is pretty much expected for the brighter planets - the difference in brightness is too large for the camera to be able to image both well at the same time.

cheers,

Robin