How can I get the Sensor Analysis

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
GaryS

How can I get the Sensor Analysis

Post by GaryS »

Hi All:

I've tried to get through this analysis multiple times in the past without success. I tried again today and the analysis routine kept repeating itself taking me repeatedly through cycles of... Start, Cover Sensor, Start. Each time after running through its procedure it presents the same start screen that I started with but there is now a graph with several curves plus a table on the far right. It never tells me the analysis is complete or presents a link or a button to take me to some form of 'results' page.

I've attached the Log File and a snapshot of the final screen showing when I gave up. It was again asking me to 'Start'.
I'd appreciate any help getting through this analysis and finding where to find the results. It would be great to also have a way of interpreting and using whatever the results are.

Cheers,
Gary
Attachments
SC Sensor Report Screen.JPG
SC Sensor Report Screen.JPG (136.55 KiB) Viewed 380 times
Log_2021-08-02T12_07_48-7184.log
(783.3 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: How can I get the Sensor Analysis

Post by admin »

Hi,

actually, everything has worked - you can see the results in the grid on the right. It's just that you are being misled by the left hand panel going back to the 'start' screen once the process is complete. I've never really thought about that before, but it would make more sense to have a 'Completed' screen on the left with a 'Re-run' button on it or similar. Sorry that you've been confused by that.

cheers,

Robin
GaryS

Post by GaryS »

Ok, that’s great. Is the table on the right presenting everything that was learned about the sensor?

Thank you Robin.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Gary,

yes, that's correct.

cheers,

Robin