V4.0 sequencer parameter change issues

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
Tomatobro

V4.0 sequencer parameter change issues

Post by Tomatobro »

Downloaded V4.0 64 bit and got a message "your CPU does not seem to support XXX so try 32bit"
Erased the 64 bit and installed the 32 bit version.
My problem is that I cannot change the values for the filter wheel selection inside the <>
In settings the ZWO wheel is listed and it has already correctly assigned the filters which I guess it has picked up from Ver 3.2

I have tried everything I can think of key press and mouse to gain access to add a filter description but no joy.
When I try to test the sequence it fails saying I have not specified a filter parameter.
admin
Site Admin

Re: V4.0 sequencer parameter change issues

Post by admin »

Hi,

you can either just type in the name of the filter, or, if you have a camera open and your filter wheel selected and connected in SharpCap then the list of available filters will appear in the dropdown when you are editing your sequence. Having the target camera open and ASCOM hardware connected is good practice when editing a sequence - it allows SharpCap to help prompt you for correct values like this and also for things like the range for gain, exposure, etc.

See https://docs.sharpcap.co.uk/4.0/#Workin ... e%20Editor
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (42.93 KiB) Viewed 345 times
cheers,

Robin
Tomatobro

Re: V4.0 sequencer parameter change issues

Post by Tomatobro »

I have had another go and can spot where I went wrong. I went straight to the sequence editor before setting up the camera deep sky sequencer so the editor had nothing to edit. I set up a sequence in the DSE and can see the text now in the SE part of the software.

Simple error on my part

Regards