Adds on SC Pro?

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
GaryS

Adds on SC Pro?

Post by GaryS »

Hi
I just downloaded SC Pro on a new computer and am seeing adds in rhw lower right corner. These will block oor reduce visibility of the controls. Does this go away after initial download or did I do something wrong?
thanks
Gary
Chris A

Re: Adds on SC Pro?

Post by Chris A »

I have never had any ads on my Sharpcap Pro since day one and only had them using the free Sharpcap.

Chris A
Menno555

Post by Menno555 »

Hi

As far as I know there are no adds in SC. Not in the free version nor the Pro. The only thing that can happen is that, in the free version, you can get mentions when you want to use a certain feature that is only available for the Pro version.
What kind of adds do you see then?

Menno
oopfan

Post by oopfan »

Perhaps, Gary could attach a screenshot? Maybe, yes, no?
By the way, "ads" is the proper abbreviation of "advertisements". "adds" is what you do to two numbers.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

if you haven't entered a SharpCap Pro license code then you will see a small promotion in the bottom right for one of the companies that have helped support the development of SharpCap. These go away when you have a SharpCap Pro code, and they also go away when the list of controls becomes long enough to require the space.

cheers,

Robin