Two Monitor?

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
Joe in Mobile

Two Monitor?

Post by Joe in Mobile »

I have a second monitor attached to my laptop with it setup as an extended display. The laptop is #1 and the attached monitor is #2. According to the manual I should be able to select a 2nd monitor. The onion does not show up. Any ideas? Thanks.

Joe in Mobile
admin
Site Admin

Re: Two Monitor?

Post by admin »

Hi,

By onion do you mean the button to show two monitor view? In order for that to show up you would need to have the latest version of SharpCap (3.2) and to have set the secondary display to be 'extend' rather than "mirror' – i.e. the second display needs to be showing a separate screen rather than just a duplicate of your main screen.

Cheers, Robin
Joe in Mobile

Post by Joe in Mobile »

I do have the latest version and it is set up as an extended display but I don’t see the display option in SharpCap.
Joe in mobile
Joe in Mobile

Post by Joe in Mobile »

not onion, it was my mistake it is meant to be option.
joe in mobile
Joe in Mobile

Post by Joe in Mobile »

Well i thought i had the latest 3.2 ver but checked again today and there was an update to 3.2.5986.0 and the two monitor option is there. Thanks for correcting me and pointing me in right direction. My mistake.

Joe in Mobile