ConeSharp Question

Somewhere to ask questions about the best way to use SharpCap
Forum rules

If you have a problem or question, please check the FAQ to see if it already has an answer : https://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap-faqs
mike77345

ConeSharp Question

Post by mike77345 »

I have a fairly simple question in using ConeSharp. In the online description the descriptions are fairly clear, but I was confused by how to make the adjustments. Do you use your hand controller to move the scope, the alt az/dec, dove tail screws, etc. at each step and are different methods used at each step? I would like some instructions on steps 4, 6 and 8 on how to perform the alignments.

Other question I had. Is the procedure including what to use for alignment specified by ConeSharp on the computer screen at each setp?

I would just like to have a better idea of what I need to do before attempting to use ConeSharp. :?:
admin
Site Admin

Re: ConeSharp Question

Post by admin »

Hi,

all adjustments are to be made using the hand controller until right at the very end where you are told to move the end of the scope in/out - those adjustments are to be made using the dove tail bolts.

cheers,

Robin
mike77345

Post by mike77345 »

Hi Robin - just one more thing. At each step does it tell you which method to use on PC screen (HC vs dove tail?)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, it does tell you explicitly to use the dove tail screws in the last step on screen. All the other steps need you to use the planetarium app or handset/PC movement buttons, but they don't explicitly say so.

cheers,

Robin