Missing item in CameraSettings File

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
TONI_B

Missing item in CameraSettings File

Post by TONI_B »

I am new with SharpCap and in this forum. So I will send greetings to all of you from austria. :D

But I will also start with a question: is it possible to add some items to the CameraSettings.txt file? I would prefer fps, number of frames captured, length of video in seconds.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing item in CameraSettings File

Post by admin »

Hi, thank you for the suggestions. I will move this post to the 'Feature Suggestions' are of the forums for possible inclusing in a future version. Good to hear that you enjoy using SharpCap.

Robin
TONI_B

Post by TONI_B »

Thank you!
That means that at the moment there is no way for the user to change or to add items?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, sorry - currently no was for the user to customize these (Ok, you perhaps could using the SharpCap python based scripting language to add extra stuff to the file automatically after it is written, but that would be rather a messy hack and require python programming skills).

cheers,

Robin
TONI_B

Post by TONI_B »

Waitung for an update is no problem. But I am a teacher at a technical school and some of my students have skills in python programming - so may be... ;)