Plate solve

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Plate solve

Post by admin »

Hi folks,

yes, PlateSolve2 is definitely on the to-do list – it's just a matter of finding some time to get it all set up and write the necessary code.

Cheers, Robin
nrjoshi

Post by nrjoshi »

+1 happy to hear this! It's amazingly fast on SGP, but love to see it here for my EAA work.

-n
soulearth

Post by soulearth »

Hi
Currently it is still in the to-do-list or does it work? Because I'm interested too.
Best regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

I have a working implementation now for PS2 and PS3 in SharpCap 4.1 (which is currently in private alpha testing). PS2 is rather limited because of the slow speed of finding a solution, but PS3 seems to work well.

If you are interested in joining the alpha testing group for SharpCap 4.1, please let me know. Do remember that there are other changes that could introduce bugs in 4.1 (this is where I make changes that I do not think are safe to put into SharpCap 4.0 and release straight away)

thanks,

Robin