Option to disable notification bar

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
Menno555

Option to disable notification bar

Post by Menno555 »

It would be nice if there could be an option to disable the horizontal notification bar?
It of course has it's obvious use but sometimes (especially with the dark mode) it can be very distracting with the bright green or orange popping up.

Menno
admin
Site Admin

Re: Option to disable notification bar

Post by admin »

Perhaps darker colours would be the best option here – if you disable it then you may miss important messages telling you that things aren't working as they should.

I'll have to think about that.

Cheers, Robin
Menno555

Post by Menno555 »

Ah okay, didn't realize that: so far I only had messages that something was done etc.
But darker colors could do the trick too I guess :)

Talking about colors: when in Dark mode and starting a normal capture, the right bottom corner and all lines are becoming white. It disappears again once I press Start. Looks a bit like a flashlight suddenly is turned on and off, has a blinding effect ... okay, exaggerating bit here but you know what I mean :)
See screenshot.
white.jpg
white.jpg (146.6 KiB) Viewed 741 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

I think it's the fact that the disabled background colour for some items and set correctly. I'm hoping to change to a more consistent way of doing the dark mode either with the release of 3.3 or shortly thereafter that should get rid of most of these glitches.

Cheers, Robin