Sequensing suggestions.

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
RocketStars

Sequensing suggestions.

Post by RocketStars »

Hi!

As I understands it. Plans for a sequencing feature is in the works. That would be great.

With short subs, and many of them. As Im at the moment is capturing without guiding. (way to little, weather permitting) I was thinking
a funktion that you could automate plate solving between subs. Depending of you're mounts tracking abilities ect. It should be a value that could be set.
For example a small target at long focal length. You might want a autoplatesolve and center object, every other sub. While on wider focallenths. You'd get away with quiet som subs, before a plate solve /center obj./sync fiction to kick in, in a sequence.

Baby that could get away with need of guiding in many more cases? Even get away with way less expensive mounts too?

I wish I could code something like that in the console. But coding skills goes back to 80´s Luxor ABC80 computers. And, well industrial automation. That back in late 80´s and early 90´s :)

Cheers!

p.s
Im going to start a petition and some go fundme stuff. We need a organisitation that can sue, weather presenters that predict cloudy forecast at the nightly hours! It should be criminal! ;)

And, sorry for my sweenglish spelling and sentenceing. :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sequensing suggestions.

Post by admin »

Hi,

Yes, that's just the sort of thing that you should be able to put together once the sequencer is up and running and has the individual blocks built to do things like plate solve and capture frames. It would certainly help deal with long-term drift that might well be otherwise take image out of frame.

Cheers, Robin