Live stack histo adjustment

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
chongo228

Live stack histo adjustment

Post by chongo228 »

I've found it hard to adjust the histo black level with my mouse/track pad sometimes to really dial in a image during live stacking. Could you add a keyboard shortcut or button combo so I could lock the mouse on the black or midpoint level and "bump" them a small amount with the left or right arrow keys to adjust?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Live stack histo adjustment

Post by admin »

Hi,

Did you know that if you hold down the shift key while you are dragging those bars then they move 10 times more slowly? Does that give you the control you need?

Cheers, Robin
chongo228

Post by chongo228 »

That will probably do it...........Thanks.

I did check the keyboard shortcut page before I posted. Don't think that one is on there.
rhombus

Post by rhombus »

Can this feature also be added to the color correction bars? They tend to be way too sensitive. I live stream my livestack and it is very difficult to make adjustments without having fine controls for the color balance.

Thanks,
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

One workaround for this is to adjust the colour bar initially with the mouse, and then to use the up and down arrow keys which will give very small adjustments to the most recently moved colour bar.

Cheers, Robin
BlackWikkett

Post by BlackWikkett »

Alternative method of fine adjustment is click the slider without moving it or without click above or below. Then move the mouse off the slider then move the mouse pointer back to the color slider. This will pop open a small window with the current settings of the slider. Then you'll be able to use the arrow keys to make fine .02 decibels of adjustment. Clicking above or below the slider will adjust by .10 decibels.

-Chris