Polar Alignment Adjustments

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
tc.astro

Polar Alignment Adjustments

Post by tc.astro »

It would be good if the Polar Alignment Adjustments text was larger - when at the mount it can be difficult to read the screen when the screen is some distance away. So it would be much better to have much larger text.

It would be good if the adjustments instructions had a moving average or some kind of smoother built in to avoid chasing the seeing. A graph would be even better. A graph that can be seen some distance away too!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Polar Alignment Adjustments

Post by admin »

Hi,

Just to confirm – you mean the up XXXX right YYYY text here?

Cheers, Robin
tc.astro

Post by tc.astro »

Yes. All the text under Polar Alignment Error. I can't read it from more than 1.5m away. I have to leave the mount to peer at the screen. Then back to the mount.

There's probably a way to make Windows do it myself. Maybe speak it. I should investigate.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

Actually you are right – there is a magnifier tool built into Windows. That would probably help.

Cheers, Robin
tc.astro

Post by tc.astro »

I've tried the magnifier a couple of time in Windows 10. Works quite well with SharpCap.