LRGB Stacking

Got an idea for something that SharpCap should do? Share it here.
Forum rules
'+1' posts are welcome in this area of the forums to indicate your support for a particular feature suggestion. Suggestions that get the most +1's will be seriously considered for inclusion in future versions of SharpCap.
Cliff

Re: LRGB Stacking

Post by Cliff »

Yet to use LRGB or NB but sounds like a great idea +1 here
remyastro

Post by remyastro »

Another +1 for live LRGB stacking in SharpCap !

Remyastro
MunichAtNight

Post by MunichAtNight »

Hi Robin,
admin wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:34 pm Thanks for the very detailed description - there are some good thoughts in there and it will take me a while to work my way through all the ideas and make sure I am aware of the implications and interactions with other parts of the software!
Are there any recent thoughts on this from your side? There has been a lot of discussion about Jocular on ClougyNights recently. This is software that obviously offers such live filter stacking functionality. I would be very happy if there could be a vision that something like this could be realized in Sharpcap in the near or even more distant future. That would be a whole new dimension for EAA. Especially since you could then use B/W cameras that would not only deliver better images compared to their "color brother" because they use the actual, native full resolution of the sensor, but the B/W cameras are also more sensitive.

Servus - MunichAtNight - Ewald
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

this thread is collecting a lot of +1 votes, so yes, it's something that will be in the plan for the future. I have a number of other things already on the list for 4.2, so it won't happen straight away, but hopefully in time.

cheers,

Robin