Another Mosaic NGC6960

A place to share images that you have taken with SharpCap.
Forum rules
Please upload large images to photo sharing sites (flickr, etc) rather than trying to upload them as forum attachments.

Please share the equipment used and if possible camera settings to help others.
BlackWikkett

Another Mosaic NGC6960

Post by BlackWikkett »

Some more live stacking of 3 panels to create another mosaic. This time the western veil NGC6960. My main setup RC6 and ZWO ASI294 MC Pro. Each individual panel is 60 plus minutes. Follow the link to my flickr page to see the individual panels. Used Microsoft ICE to stitch the panels.

ImageNGC6960 Mosaic PS Edit by Black Wikkett, on Flickr
turfpit

Re: Another Mosaic NGC6960

Post by turfpit »

Another fine mosaic Wickett. Well done. Are you in training for the Orion region when it becomes available?

Dave
BlackWikkett

Re: Another Mosaic NGC6960

Post by BlackWikkett »

Thanks Dave. It's possible that I could do a larger region at some point. The limiting factor is I'm not using a mosaic tool to setup the individual panels. I've just been using Stellarium and oculars to get the FOV box. At 3 panels it fairly easy to us my MK1 eyeball to setup the shots. Something like Orion region would be much larger and I'd need the assistance of software. I've found software that will work with Stellarium but it's no longer available for trial or purchase. If anyone has information on software that would work with Stellarium or an other planetarium software I'd appreciate it