SC User Manual updates

Discussions of Electronically Assisted Astronomy using the Live Stacking feature.
carlwagle

SC User Manual updates

Post by carlwagle »

I always up date my SC when I'm informed that a new program (system?) is available. I guess that in the past two years I have 'up dated' 3 times. I'm wondering if the SC User Manual is brought up to date each time? If it is, I think rereading it would be worth my time.

One thing I have noticed that seems useful and new is: while out and capturing long periods of stacked sequences I can click on SharpCap Captures down at the bottom left corner of my screen and view any pictures I've stored on my computer that night or anytime in the past three years and continue to stack. This gives me something useful to work on to pass the time away'. Is this a new feature or has it been there for ages? Carl Wagle
admin
Site Admin

Re: SC User Manual updates

Post by admin »

Hi Carl,

I tend to only update the documentation on the release of a major update of SharpCap - I will update the documentation again for (after) the release of SharpCap 4.0, but have not tended to update for minor changes since the first 3.2 release.

Having the 'SharpCap Captures' folder on your desktop goes back to the beginning of time (or at least nearly to the beginning of SharpCap in 2010). Glad you find it useful :)

cheers,

Robin