Still problems with latest V 3.2.6292.0:
- Live Stacking count
- stack crash when "Save individual frames" is selected (fits)
Search found 109 matches
- Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:27 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Folder Monitor Camera and Live Stacking Revisited
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1115
When choosing a "Zoom Level" for the preview image into the "Live Stack" this level is retained when leaving the "Live Stack". The same is true in the other direction. Commonly I zoom in when live stacking to judge the stacked image quality. When leaving the live stack ...
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:33 pm
- Forum: Feature Suggestions
- Topic: Logarithmic Horizontal Axis in small histogram.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1139
It would be interesting to have the choice of a "Logarithmic Horizontal Axis" into the small "Histogram Display Stretch" at right pane). Depending on the camera the histogram peaks are far to the left. This is already the case with the "Live Stack Histogram". Thanks in ...
- Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:48 pm
- Forum: How do I?
- Topic: Celestron Focuser and Sharcap
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2085
Thanks Bruce for your reply. Powering the focuser is no problem because I can connect via the Celestron Focuser Utility without issues. What I experienced is that when using the focuser with the HC the USB connection to the PC must be done afterwards. Because I always start my EEA session with focus...